Primecare Pharmacy Compounding Services
We make it easier for patients to use their medications.
Sometimes, patients may require a medication theraphy in a strength or easier-to-use form that is not commercially available. Pharmacy compounding lets us partner with their providers to better meet your unique needs.
Our experts compounding pharmacists can help you provide patients-specific strengths and dosages as well as improve adherence by altering a medication’s form to make it easier for your patient to ingest, or adding flavor to make it more palatable.
We specialize in compounding for many needs:
- Free flavoring for pediatric patients
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Chronic pain management
- and many more
Our expert compounding Pharmacists provide an array of specialty compounding services
We use compounding to support your treatment recommendations:
- Alternative delivery methods:liquid suspensions, transdermal gels
- changing an ingredient to which a patient is allergic
- Attaining a specific strength and dose (e.g., for babies)
- Flavoring medications for children or pets
- Accommodating patients with disabilities or medical conditions
- Creating medications for patients whose drugs are no longer being produced by pharmaceutical firms